Aadhar card form for address change : If the address in your Aadhar card is wrong or you want to change the old address to the new address, you have to fill the address change form and submit it. UIDAI has provided this facility to the Aadhar cardholders to change the address of their Aadhar card at any time.
The prescribed application form has to be filled and submitted for change of address on the Aadhar card. You can download this form from the nearest Aadhaar centre or from the official website of UIDAI. But most people find it difficult to get the form. So here we will know how to download the Aadhar card form for address change online?
How to Download Aadhar Card Form for Address Change ?
|Form Type||Aadhaar Card|
|Form Name||Aadhar Card Form for Address Change|
|Toll Fre Number||1947|
Supported PoA Documents Containing Name and Address
You can check the complete list of which documents have been validated by UIDAI to change the address in Aadhar card –
- Bank Statement/ Passbook
- Post Office Account Statement/Passbook
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Government Photo ID cards/ service photo identity card issued by PSU
- Electricity Bill (not older than 3 months)
- Water bill (not older than 3 months)
- Telephone Landline Bill (not older than 3 months)
- Property Tax Receipt (not older than 1 year)
- Credit Card Statement (not older than 3 months)
- Insurance Policy
- Signed Letter having Photo from Bank on letterhead
- Signed Letter having Photo issued by registered Company on letterhead
- Signed Letter having Photo issued by Recognized Educational Institutions on letterhead
- NREGS Job Card
- Arms License
- Pensioner Card
- Freedom Fighter Card
- Kissan Passbook
- CGHS / ECHS Card
- Certificate of Address having photo issued by MP or MLA or Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead
- Certificate of Address issued by Village Panchayat head or its equivalent authority (for rural areas)
- Income Tax Assessment Order
- Vehicle Registration Certificate
- Registered Sale / Lease / Rent Agreement
- Address Card having Photo issued by Department of Posts
- Caste and Domicile Certificate having Photo issued by State Govt.
- Disability ID card/handicapped medical certificate issued by respective State/UT
- Gas Connection Bill (not older than 3 months)
- Passport of Spouse
- Passport of Parents (in case of Minor)
- Allotment letter of accommodation issued by Central/State government of not more than 3 years old
- Marriage Certificate Issued by the Government containing address
Complete information about downloading the Aadhar card form for address change online in PDF is given here. If you face any problem getting the form or have any queries related to the Aadhar card, you can ask in the comment box below. We will reply very soon.
Information on downloading Aadhar Card Form for Address Change PDF is very useful for all Aadhar cardholders. So do share this information on social media. To download such useful forms in PDF, search in the Google search box – downloadpdfform.in Thank you!